Your new home is purchased, you’ve exhausted the local supply of packing tape, and you’ve got your sights set on Phoenix. You look to the pup at your feet and think of all the fun times waiting to be had – dinner at Shake Shack, soaking up the sun on the patio at North Mountain Brewing, and plenty of time spent exhausting energy at the dog park in Washington Park or one of the many other local parks. Phoenix has much to offer for you and your pooch - all that stands in the way is the move. Have no fear! By using this guide, you can make it through the moving process in one piece, and start this new life journey as soon as possible.
1.Visit bringfido.com to find pet friendly establishments
2. Visit petsmart.com to order new ID tags
3. Visit yelp.com to read vet reviews
4. Visit humanesociety.org for help with packing a travel bag for your dog
5. Visit hireahelper.com to hire pet friendly movers
6. Visit vcahospitals.com for tips on managing your pet’s stress
7. Visit redfin.com for more tips on moving with a pet
8. Visit cesarsway.com to get tips on being calm and patient with your dog
Moving can and will be a little bit overwhelming at times, but with these tips, you can ensure that you get to Phoenix with that tail still wagging.